Data Binder

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I have been asked recently about my data binder! Well...by the end of the year- it is FULL!! This is only the beginning therefore, it is kind of empty. I am very proud of my data binder because it is perfect.
This is the cover of my binder. If you know me, you will know that I LOVE polka dots, bling, and glitter! This is a great way to just store their information and then lock it away for 3 years.

This is one of the first things inside of the binder. Previously, I wrote about my IEP's and keeping track. If you missed it, it is located HERE. I then include the goals for each student so it is all at my fingertips.

In our district, we give Fall and Winter diagnostics. This is a reflection of Spring FCAT and FALL Diagnostics,

After every math test, my students will go onto ThinkCentral to enter their math test. If you use the GOMath! Series, then you most likely have access to ThinkCentral.com. I LOVE this website. After I review the tests, I can see where my students were weak or where they were strong. I then have ThinkCentral re-teach the material to them. Re-Teach Tracker is a great way for me to track if they have learned the material or not.

This is the Progress Monitoring that i use to track their grades. These is another way to see if I have re-taught or need to re-teach.

The picture above is the way that we track the students writing. We do Palm Beach Writes and the students write and we grade it based on the holistic scoring by the state of Florida.

Happy Shopping and Happy Pinning!

1 comment