Dr. Seuss Week

Thursday, February 26, 2015
It's almost Dr. Seuss Day!
I am super excited, especially being in primary. I am able to have so much fun with my little babies. Each day next week, we will be participating in some events daily. One of the events that I created today and I wanted to share IMMEDIATELY was this adorable goal setting balloon. As you know, Oh, the places you'll go! is about going off to great places even if you are scared. I created a balloon file that you can use to set goals with your kids. 

One of my besties colored her balloon, and already set her goals!






I love how they came out and you can get them for yourself on Teachers Pay Teachers. The first person to respond to this, will get this document for free!!!!

Click the link Dr. Seuss- Oh, the places you'll go! to purchase this fun document! 

xoxo

2 comments